"Empowering you to be the best you can be"

1/2
  • Facebook
  • Instagram

COVID 19 - HOW WE CAN HELP 

Now more than ever I am passionate about helping as many people as possible deal with the complexity around mindset issues and behaviour changes. I am now providing all hypnotherapy, NLP and life coaching sessions via Zoom to be able to continue to support you from the comfort and safety of your own home.

 

Book your free  15 minute consultation today to discover how my range of expert techniques can help you. 

Hey there!! And welcome to my space on the wild wild web..

I'm Rebecca Edmonds - a highly qualified master NLP behavioural change life coach and hypnotherapist practitioner. Also a spiritual goddess, wife and mother of 2 beautiful little soul babies. 

I provide a blended approach of  integrated therapies for behaviour change online for people like you who are ready to create your own version of a life beyond your wildest dreams and to create lasting, rapid growth and change.

I’m totally obsessed with helping you reach your full potential personally and professionally, so that you become the happiest person you know. Now is the time to totally THRIVE and not just SURVIVE in your life! 

What's led you here?

Are you feeling Stressed? Anxious? Depressed? Have you have felt like you are undeserving of anything positive in your life, that you are merely placed on this earth to merely exist.

You see those that are thriving and doing well and think that life just wasn't meant for me, hell if it was I wouldn't have been through the shit that I have been put through!

Past events/ trauma/  conditioning are holding you back in life? You feel entrapped in a life ruled by how specific historic events in your life? You might not even be consciously aware of things that have happened in your life that affect and restrict your now and your future! ​

How I can help you.... 

My mission in life is to help transform thousands of lives  by providing life changing programmes so that you can truly transcend to live a life beyond your wildest dreams, to be the best you, you can truly be. By using the techniques of Neuro-Linguistic Programming (NLP), Hypnotherapy and life coaching I bypass the conscious mind and work directly with your subconscious mind. 

Did you know....Our brains are divided into two separate parts, the conscious and subconscious. The conscious mind is only 12% of our brains and is where logical, decision making and thinking takes place, it also retains short-term memories. It is crazy to think that most of our days are spent in the smaller part of our brains - the remaining 88% is our sub-conscious mind. This is where we hold our long-term memories, which create our belief system and perceptions. It runs all our behaviours. By working directly with the sub-conscious mind we can successfully create behavioural changes. 

Well-being Services We Offer

Stress, Anxiety & Depression

You are not going crazy, I just wanted to start with that. The effects of stress, anxiety and depression can leave you feeling this way. It is important to know the processes that occur when you experience long term stresses on your body so you can fully understand the processes that have left you feeling how you feel now. You are not going crazy, how you are feeling is very real and is validated by the hormonal response that occur in your body. Knowing this gives you back your power to be able to do something about how you are feeling to get you living a life, you truly deserve. 

What I help with..

I help with many things but here are more of the common symptoms are: 

  • Weight management/ emotional eating

  • Sleep Issues, Insomnia, Fatigue

  • Confidence & Self Esteem 

  • Relationships & Sexual Issues

  • Trauma

  • Stress, Anxiety & Panic Attacks

  • Depression

  • Addictions 

What ever has brought you here iv totally got you. 

 # Follow me on Instagram

Get in touch:

07900917475

info@rebeccaedmondscoaching.com

Epsom, Surrey, UK

Ready to talk? I would love to hear from you.

Contact us for a free non-judgemental discover call. 

I offer a free 15 minute, no obligation telephone consult to allow us to discuss what issues you are currently experiencing to give you the opportunity to ask any questions or concerns that you may have. 

Please click below to enquire.   

  • Facebook
  • Instagram

© 2020 by RebeccaEdmondsCoaching. All Rights Reserved